Saturday 17 March 2012

Next Sneaky Peek

Hi Guys and Gals,
I am trying to do a scheduled post this time so fingers crossed this works.
So time for another sneaky peek from the latest Molly Blooms launch, if you like it head over to mollybloomsdesigns.co.uk to find out where to buy.

This little cutie is called All the Fun of the Fair Molly.

The Tag idea I got from  Crafty Lou, its a nesties Label 4 cut off at the sides at bottom to make a fancy tag, I love this idea I have used it loads as you will see in future posts, Louise is just a genius.
The copics I used are 
Pinks R85,R83, R81, RV10
Browns E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
Skin E02, E00, E000, E0000 and R20 for blush.
I hope you like it 
Hugs
Mandy

3 comments:

brenda said...

Loving the colour combo on this one Mandy.

Have a good Sunday.

B x

cheryl said...

oh this is one super cute image Hun,and love the colours and love that tag,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Lou said...

Hi! how sweet are you Mandy,thanks so much for your lovely comment :)))))
Your card is really lovely and amazing colouring too.
Hope you are doing ok?
May see you at Sirstamp soon,
BIG hug.Lou.xxxxx