Thursday 22 March 2012

Koala Hugs

Hello Fellow Groovers,
This is a scheduled post so fingers crossed this works.
I feel like I have been doing homework! I have sat down and scheduled a few posts so I can catch up with my blogging.
I had forgotten how long it takes to download photo's and write a blog, thank god I keep notes of my copic colours or I would be in a right muddle.
I have had my eye on this stamp for ages, my sister went travelling a few years ago and of course made it to Australia for a year so I have been itching to make a card with this one......


The stamp I used isKoala Hugs Tilda
The paper is a mix from my stash including the Journey saying it is Kaiser craft I believe!
The copics I used are 
Browns dress and hat E59, E57, E55
Hair E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
Greys W5, W3, W1, W0
Pink R000, R0000
Skin E02, E00, E000, E0000 and R20 for blush
I hope you like it :)
Koala Hugs
Mandy


3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is one,super tilda Hun,just love the colours you have used on this,and just love,the saying,super effective layout too,hugs Cherylxx

brenda said...

Looks like you got the scheduling thing to work fine Mandy.

Love this card, the embossed and town section works perfectly with the image and colours an you know I love a bit of distressing.

I'd forgotten you have word verification on, having a third attempt................

Terminator x

Louise said...

Super sweet card Mandy and even better in real life
Hugs louise xx