Saturday 26 November 2011

I am soooo in to christmas

Hi Guys and Gals,
I am slowly getting round to posting my Christmas cards and making up for a month of no blogging.
This little character I coloured before I had picked my paper, oooopps I dont often make that mistake, but I just couldn't wait to get going.
I then spent a good hour going through all of my paper stash, I have found sooooo many papers I forgot I even had it was like Christmas had come early!
So here goes....
The photos have come out a little pale for some reason sorry for that guys :(
The stamp I used:Winter Tilda
Doohickey Lovely fence
Puffy Velvet white
Paper:Nitwits joyful hearts snowflake
The copics I used are:
Blues:BG02, BG01, BG000, BG0000
Browns:E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
Skin: E02, E00, E000, E0000 and blush R20
I hope you like it
Hugs
Mandy

3 comments:

Lou said...

Hi! Mandy this is very sweet,Tilda is coloured just perfect and the snow is fab too.
thanks as always for your lovely comment :)
hope to nip to Sirstamp on Tuesday,not been buying alot as like you i have found bits i had forgot about!!
Hope you are doing ok?
hugs Lou.xxx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Mandy, I love this sweet Tilda, Your colouring is perfect.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Louise said...

Super sweet card Mandy
Hugs louise xx