Sunday 28 August 2011

Fancy a dip?

Hello fellow groovers,
What a fab weekend I have had, two days worth of demos at sirstampalot and one more to go!
Is it wrong that I am going to all three days, I love it have seen brilliant demos, new molly blooms stamps just everything..........
Plus I managed to fit in an evening at the Peterborough Beer festival, armed with my union jack wellies and a waterproof jacket I had a brilliant night with friends, glad we wore our wellies it had rained most of Friday and the beer festival is in giant marquees so loads of muddy ground :)
So I just had to post a water themed card........

The stamp I used is Swimming Tilda
I used the Magnolia Doohickey Grass edger
Hero Arts prisma glitter
Martha stewart cherish punch
Bella baubles diamond ice
Glossy accents
Nesties Lable one
The copics I used are
Blues: B05, B02, B01, B00, B000, B0000
Pinks: R85, R83, R81, RV10
Hair: E25, E31, E50
Skin: E02, E00, E000, E0000, and R20 for blush
I hope you like it
Hugs
Mandy



3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is brilliant hun just love that tilda,and no hun,its not wrong going all 3 days you have fun hun,and enjoy it hugs cherylxxxx

Debbie Dolphin said...

Hiya Mandy.Oh this is so gorgeous!!! I love this Tilda!Thats another to my list!!!hee hee xxx
hugs
debbie xxx

Lou said...

Hi!Mandy this is really gorgeous,your colours/colouring are perfect!!
Lovely to see you on Monday at SS
and i have a little blog candy for September.
hugs Lou.xx