Saturday 16 July 2011

What do you think of my new car?

Hello fellow groovers,
Finally catching up and posting my latest creation.
This birthday card was made for my friend Sally, who has just got her new company car and loves it. The Edwin is the image of her fella Lee, who is a cool dude!!

The stamps I used are:Noble Tilda
I used a Martha Stewart Cherish Punch
The papers are Bo Bunny Passion Fruit Flourish
I of course had to use a little glossy accents on the windscreen and the shoes.
Not too many copics this time
Many thanks to Louise the copic Legend who recommended mixing RV10 with my favourite R85,R83,R81 to get a lighter tone to the mix it looks fab.
Browns:E44,E43,E42,E41,E40
Hair:E25,E31,E50
Blues:BG01,BG000,BG0000
Skin:E02,E00,E000,E0000 and Blush R20
Hope you Like
Hugs
Mandy

5 comments:

Debbie Dolphin said...

Ooooo Gorgeous Mandy I love the pink car!!!LOL
Ive just finished using the car and Edwin for a challenge tonight.!!!

love Debbie xx

CraftyC said...

Wow Mandy, love this card. Not seen the car before but looks great and all beautifully coloured!
Clairexx

brenda said...

Well it's pink Mandy so that's good in my book.

Just seen your message over at my place adn have to say it's a bad old do when work it getting in the way of your crafting, need to get that sorted.

Hope to see you again soon.

B x

Kimx said...

I loved this card. It looks even better in the flesh. Love Kimx

Louise said...

Hi Mandy and wow loving your card you have used that car well and my fav papers too.
Hugs Louise xx