Sunday 13 February 2011

Spread the love

Hi fellow bloggers,
I finally managed to uninstall the software that made my computer go at a snails pace, so I can blog again.
Seriously I would turn the computer on, have a bath, make my dinner, do my ironing and the computer still would be trying to load up my internet connection !!!!
So here is my latest creation, I was aiming for an old fashioned sepia photo look that had a hint of skin colour, just to explain why its so monotone in colour,  I hope you like it :)


stamps used :Tilda spreads Love
Paper: Magnolia Lazy Summer days White Lace
Distress Inks: Walnut Stain, Old Paper
Martha Stewart Doily Punch
Hero arts self adhesive Cream Lace
Copics:
E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, E0000, R000
Hugs
Mandy

5 comments:

Kim x said...

Love the Tilda Mandy she's just gorgeous. Glad you liked the cards, yes I have been busy and it hasn't stopped this weekend, check the blog over the next couple of days.
Love Kimx

Lou said...

Hi! there Mandy,nice to see you :)
very lovely card,Tilda looks soooo pretty and great sepia tones.
hugs Lou.xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so gorgeous xx Its perfect xxx
Love Debbie xxxx

Fleur said...

Hi Mandy, Tilda does look good in sepia tones. I love this Tilda ~ love her boots!
Hugz fleur xxx

Louise said...

Gorgeous card Mandy loving the sepia look and the lac and button finish the card off perfectly.
Hugs Louise xx